Saturday 28 July 2012

Little Haul

Since I've been home I've collected a few bits and pieces in terms of skincare, haircare and cosmetics. Nothing big and most of it picked up from offers, but everyone loves a good deal so I thought I'd share :)
For skincare I thought I'd experiment for the first time in about two years and try some new moisturisers, including a night cream!  I'm also going to get a new cleanser and change my skincare completely as sometimes my skin can look a little dull.


Before now I've been lazy and haven't really used one unless my skin needed extra help, but I've heard that it massively helps reduce future aging and I found one - Garnier Youthful Radiance Night cream - that does fight the signs of aging, but isn't too thick for my young skin as it is intended for people starting the fight against aging early! It was reduced in Morrisons UK for £6 and I've been using it for about a week now, and   I started getting compliments on my complexion pretty quickly! Someone didn't believe I wasn't wearing makeup - granted this was a clueless boy. However, my skin feels a lot more oily so I'll have to see how it goes!
I also picked out this Loreal Triple Active Day Light Moisturiser, which I only got today. It's specified towards dry and sensitive skin, but it's very perfumed so I'm going to be very cautious about it. Although it smells nice I just have super delicate skin.



I also picked up these three Frizz-Ease products for £10 at ASDA, a deal I really recommend having a look at. I got the 3 Day Straight Spray, the Hair Serum, and Shine Spray. These normally retail for £6.99, £6.29, and £5.59 so I made a saving of £8.87!! :D I'm excited to use all of these products!




 I also recently started using Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and so far I really like it. My Loreal Dream Lumi concealer ran out so I replaced it with this Maybelline alternative which I've seen used by a lot of people; however I still prefer the Loreal version - it's a bit creamier with nicer and easier to use packaging. Sometimes this gives out too much in one go.


 And my favourite new thing was a present from my mummy, because Debenhams is her favourite shop. She doesn't usually buy me things, but she's 150% more likely to if it's from Debenhams.
So pretty... I like the stripes because it makes a traditional design a bit fresher and more summery :) It was in the sale from £35 to £25, plus there was a teeny stain on the back which meant we got an extra 10% off, and my mum had loyalty vouchers to get extra money off in the sale, so we got it for £20 (ish).

I've been building this stuff up for a while and haven't done any proper shopping in quite a while :( Hopefully soon
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment