Wednesday 11 July 2012

Finally...

... I'm back! Sorry I took such a long break, I've been super super busy recently!
It was my birthday, I went on holiday, I moved house, went to the other side of the country for a big party and had an epic job hunt!


The holiday I went on was to the South Alps in France; what I have decided might be the most beautiful place in the world. It's green and mountainy and the water is bright  turquoise in the sunlight. It's boiling hot and had picturesque little houses everywhere, even half way up mountains. It reminded me of Heidi  >.<


I went to go white water kayaking because of the super fast water and beautiful surroundings. It was such an amazing experience and I was smiling even when I was swimming (It's not really "swimming".. more losing your boat and getting washed around a river :-P) .


This is me and my friend Hannah and Ana, feeling chirpy after a rescue and checking Ana's camera still works! (Ana's taking the photo)

As you can tell, kayaking kit is SUPERSEXY. Here are some more photos of me wearing it and some pretty views!


 The group all smiling before a river and all upright at the end of one! 

The group when we first arrived and saw this big beautiful view, I'm third on the left ( And we all have matching T-Shirts with nicknames on - we're so lame!

Pretty walk in the mountains and climbing on a rock :)

I know this isn't beauty or make-up based, and a camping holiday is probably the exact opposite, but I had so much fun I thought I'd share it; I'll be back on beauty soon!


Daydreamer
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment